Monday, January 5, 2015

Menu Monday

The first full week of the year and amazingly I have my menu all planned out.... Well, kinda, sorta.

Monday

Leftover Pork Roast. I will be hunting through some cookbooks looking for something new, or something I have only tried once.

Tuesday

Clean out the fridge night. We will be using up the Taco Bake I made. I also plan on making Kris a TV dinner out of it. There is lots!!

Wednesday

Leftover Ham. Once again I will be on the hunt for something new to try.

Thursday

Hamburgers, and french fries. Kind of a fast food night without all the grease and bad for you food.

Friday

I am going to use up the trout fillet in the freezer (or at least half as it is rather large). I will be making Maple Glazed Salmon and serving it with rice and peas or carrots.

Saturday

This is our anniversary (we will have been married 39 years) and providing the weather is not bad perhaps we will go out and dine. If not Sausage is on the menu.

Sunday

A roasted Ham sounds pretty darn good. Not sure what veggies I will make with this, but I am hoping that brussel sprouts is one of them.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment