Thursday, January 15, 2015
Mid Month Update
1. Organize kitchen. I have to move things around to have room to store my new appliances. Well, I have made a start on this. But it is a slowly moving process.
2. Work on unfinished projects (this seems to be a reoccurring theme). Working on the unfinished cross stitch and I can actually see an end in sight. Perhaps not as soon as I would like but definitely in the near future.
3. Copy and organize more recipes. Slowly but surely all those binders of recipes is disappearing and a nicely organized recipe shelf or two is evolving. This is actually done. I got through two binders and a soups and stews recipe book that Kurt loaned me to check. I only have a few binders left hopefully I will finish them all up in the next few months.
4. Work on scanning all those loose pictures in containers and files. Not even close...However I may just be able to start this tomorrow providing Harvey does not need my help with painting. (Keeping my fingers crossed).
5. Work on at least one quilt. (notice the "at least one", gives you a hint that there could be a few more that need working on.... More of those unfinished projects). Started making blocks for our bedroom quilt. However the sun has been shining and while the sun shines I will be working on my cross stitch.
So there you have it slowly but surely working through my goals.
Sharing a picture of some more items that will be leaving my home shortly. Two bags of books, old binders, and some candle holders.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.