Thursday, February 16, 2017
Mid Month Update
1. Hopefully my sewing mojo returns as sewing those tops is a goal for this month. Well the sewing mojo has not arrived as of yet.
2. I want to continue knitting squares with bits and bobs of inherited yarn and yarn leftover from other projects. Hoping to get a blanket or two made. One blanket made and the second started.
3. Finish another inherited cross stitch kit. The one I pulled out should compliment the lilies and look good as a cushion also. Working on this one when the light in the living room is good.
4. Continue Project Declutter. Project declutter is continuing. I might not get as much recycled or gotten rid of this month, but I am trying.
5. I would like to have 20 no spend days this month. I have reached 12 no spend days so far this month so there is a slight chance I will beat this goal (or at least meet it with no problem).
Not doing too badly and I hope to get everything completed by the end of this rather short month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.