Thursday, April 13, 2017

Getting Ready For Easter

The past few days have seen me busily baking for the holiday.

First off was muffin making (needed to use up those over ripe bananas).

Lovely banana muffins,

 
Yummy raspberry muffins. It was the first time I ever made these and the recipe is definitely a keeper as both Harvey and I love them.
 
Then I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
 
It might not be the prettiest one I have ever made, but I am sure the men will enjoy it.

Kris finally made it home at about 8 this evening. He brought the grandcat with him. Ray has been on a diet (Kris finally got a bit worried about the weight the cat was carrying) and has probably lost almost half his weight. I will post a picture of Ray's new svelte figure tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Did you freeze the muffins, seems like a good idea. Of course with your son home they might have disappeared quickly.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete