Monday, April 24, 2017

Menu Monday

The last week in April, this month has passed in a blur.

We are back to winter like conditions as I woke up to snow and blowing snow this morning.

Monday

There has been a change to this day as it was supposed to be a clean out the fridge meal. Amazingly I have no real leftovers in the fridge, so I am changing this to a clean out the freezer meal. I am going to pull out a package of the Cabbage Bread (Kraut Birokes) I made in the fall and that will be our supper.

Tuesday

I am going to take a bag of the leftover roast beef I froze on Sunday and make a beef stew.


Wednesday

Smoked sausage, pasta, green beans and salad.

Thursday

Leftover turkey made into Tetrazzini. Served with the leftover salad.

Friday

Salmon patties, rice, roasted mixed veggies.

Saturday

Clean out the fridge (there are sure to be leftovers this week).

Sunday

Ham steak, mashed potatoes, brown beans.

Dessert will be a mixed berry crumble and some rice pudding.

Lunches will be toast and peanut butter, or sandwiches.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment: