Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Tid Bits

We had a bit of rain overnight, not enough to thoroughly clean everything, but enough to make the air smell nice and fresh when I went for my walk this morning.

I sent a text to Kris letting him know I got the android box we ordered from Amazon. Boy did it come quickly, just three days (four if you count the day I ordered it). He will set it up when he comes home once again next month.

I started moving my spring/summer wardrobe into the closet and drawers. Managing to find a few items that I can declutter as well. Makes room in the drawers and closet.

When Kris was home he bought some netting to put on his balcony to keep the pigeons off it. He managed to get it all set up the day he went home. However, he came home from work on Tuesday and found a pigeon had made its way through the net and was frantically trying to escape. He said it was pretty strange to have a pigeon dive bombing his head while he was trying to open up a space for it to escape. Kris does hope that particular pigeon will not be visiting his balcony again.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. We need some rain here. I don't think it's rained for a month. The water butt is empty and the garden could do with a good soaking.

    ReplyDelete