Friday, July 7, 2017
While it hasn't been a totally frugal week, it has been one where we have kept spending to a minimum.
1. Used water from the rain barrel to water plants over the past week.
2. Picked a handful of strawberries from our new strawberry patch and looking forward to even more.
3. Stayed in a cabin for Harvey's family reunion, and brought our own food.
4. Only had one spend day this week.
5. Working my way through the various stashes in the house.
The garden is slowly but surely producing. I am hopeful that we will soon be munching our way through some garden freshness. I am also looking forward to heading to the Farmer's Market to pick up those items we haven't gotten enough room in our garden for (or perhaps I should say that Harvey just doesn't want to fight the bugs for).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.