Monday, June 6, 2022

Menu Monday

 

Another week closer to summer and another week using up the prepared meals where I can.


Monday

Clean out the fridge night. There is some beef/noodle casserole left and I think I will cut up some cucumber to go with it.


Tuesday

Hopefully BBQ ribs, if not I will bake them in the oven. Served with rice and peas/corn mixed together.


Wednesday

The last container of soup along with grilled cheese sandwiches.


Thursday

Leftover ribs, leftover rice, and a tossed salad.


Friday

Pancakes


Saturday

The last of the mini meat loaves, mashed potatoes, leftover tossed salad.


Sunday 

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love having leftovers or already cooked frozen meals? It's so nice to just heat & eat. Yum, I'm craving pancakes now. I'm gonna have to make some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've like pancakes or french toast or some breakfast food for dinner in the cold ugly gray of winter, or when I'm not feeling well. I rarely have left overs because I've finally learned to cook less. Hubby doesn't mind left overs, but I'm not much of fan. Things don't taste as good to me the 2nd time round, with a few exceptions...one of which is chili.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I never thought of making mini meatloaves but that is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete