Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Mid-Weejk

 

It is the middle of the week and I am super busy. I have managed to get most necessary things accomplished, but there is still more to be done before we go. I really hate the rush that happens when getting ready to go anywhere or do something that I really want to put off. However since that is not something that can be set aside, I am working towards getting everything done.

So far I have filled the vehicle, gotten the groceries, made my lists, exchanged the rolled coin, gotten a bit extra out of the bank for the weekend, dried herbs, cleaned Kurt's room (needs dusting still), and let everyone know what time we will be arriving at the cabin and what time they should arrive.

Still to do. I need to pack the car, get all the silent auction items together, strip our bed, dry some more herbs, water all the plants really well, weed the garden (which I was going to do today but time slipped away), and cook a good meal for the first day that Kurt is home. Oh yeah, I need to pack for myself as well and I just don't know what I need to take as of yet.....

Off to get some knitting done.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. You make me feel tired, you are such a busy and productive lady - and I love reading about your life. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    ...I hope you have a wonderful time there...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I forget, I love your yarn wreath; I saw a you tuber make one and loved it. I hope you get treated better than ever at this reunion especially after all this preparation getting ready for it. It will be good to be away on an outing too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you've been busy. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going away, even for a short time, takes so much work! Hope it's not as stressful as you are anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew....hope you get it all done and don't forget to pack the knitting. Typically deciding what projects to take with me on a trip is the hardest part of packing. Safe travels and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete