Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday Ramblings

 


It has been a very quiet day here on the Phillips homestead. I have actually done very little. Stripped, washed bedding, remade the bed, folded bedding and did what cooking that was necessary. 

I went for a couple of walks, not as long as I would have liked, but still out in the fresh air. 

Then I made a bit of a boo-boo. I sat at the sewing machine and worked for a straight 2 1/2 hours... Not good for the back at all, and considering we are supposed to have a major weather change, you can all imagine how my back is right now. Still I did manage to get 16 hour glass blocks sewn and another 10 laid out and pinned to sew tomorrow. I hope to get another 6 at least laid out tonight to pin early tomorrow.

Rain is supposed to hit us tomorrow, and not just a little. We are supposed to get up to 25 ml, which would be almost 1.6 inches. Even more coming the next day and then a gradual lessening over the next day. 

I will hopefully have some pictures of projects mid week to share with all of you.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. We just had a system blow through here Sat bringing cold temperatures, rain, thunderstorms and snow in the mountains! Today was cold all day that I finally turned on the heat once after going 41 days without. Forecast for the reminder of the weeks shows 80’s and H 90’s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that as well. Feeling so good when I get some things accomplished and then blow it all by doing one more thing too much. Pay for it for days afterward. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing quilt pict.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your back feels better! I'm going to the doctor this week about my back, to see if they have any ideas about what's causing all of the pain. Fingers crossed (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the rain didn't hit too badly.

    ReplyDelete