Monday, May 6, 2024

Menu Monday

 


While the temperature is decent, the weather is not. Raining and very windy. Perfect weather to stay home and cook. Now if the back would cooperate things would be so much easier. 


Monday

I pulled the frozen leftover roast beef out of the fridge freezer and have made a lovely casserole. There should be enough for two meals for the two of us. Lots of extra veggies in this casserole.


Tuesday

I will be using up a bag of the frozen chicken from our Sunday roast in a Chicken Tetrazzini. Once again there will be enough leftover for another evening meal. I will use up the last of the cucumber as a side.


Wednesday

The leftovers from Monday.


Thursday

The leftovers from Tuesday and I will probably make some peas as a side.


Friday

Salmon fillets, rice and green beans.


Saturday

A lazy day for me. I am hoping that Harvey will BBQ some hotdogs. I will serve with baked beans and coleslaw. 


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, and roasted carrots. I may add some brussels sprouts to the roaster as well. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. It all sounds really delicious. I looked up chicken tetrazzini and wow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up adding the Brussels sprouts? I love those little things. When I make them it's like I never make enough. They're soooo yummy. Cheers, Ivy.

    ReplyDelete