Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sunday Ramblings

 


Another warm day, and I am loving it. Hopefully I get to start planting next week. Harvey has said he will go and get my soil on Monday, and I hope to get a few things planted on that day. It will take awhile as I can't work for extended periods of time like I used to filling pots, planting them and getting them into position. So I have decided to work in sections and go from one section to another. 



I hope all of you have had a wonderful day. I have had phone calls from my boys, and even a surprise gift from Kris delivered to my door.

Now that came as a complete surprise.

We don't go out for a meal on Mother's Day or Father's Day as there are just too many people out and that makes it hard to be seated. So I cooked a meal here at home and we will be happy, full and contented.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


7 comments:

  1. That was sweet of Kris especially when it was not expected! Happy Morhers Day, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift.
    Sounds like a nice, quiet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love an unexpected gift. Happy Mother’s Day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, albeit now belated, Mother's Day! We made the mistake of trying to go out for breakfast on Mother's Day a couple of years ago and resolved we'd never do it again. Now we go on the Saturday instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so nice to get a call from these grown kids who live further afield.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're the same with regard to eating out on Mother's/Father's day. It's just too busy in restaurants on the day. Not my idea of fun.

    ReplyDelete