Hmmm, what frugal things have I been up to this week.
1. Dehydrated more herbs to fill my rapidly emptying spice bottles.
2. Air conditioning has actually been off for three full days and a half day this week.
3. Went to the library instead of buying books or downloading onto my ereader.
4. Remade some frozen tomatoes from last year into spaghetti sauce.
5. Kept working on the rug project no matter how much I wanted to start something else.
6. Used up all leftovers as a basis for other meals this week. Worked on using veggies up from the garden as well.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.