Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

A cooler day today, which made working out in the yard and taking my morning walk a great experience.


Really not much happening today. I have been busy making packing lists, finishing up that quilt the students at school started (meant to get it done way before now, but life happens...like flooding and a basement to clean out and demolish), dried some thyme and did a whole bunch of reading.


Tomorrow it will be back to the grind, except for spending time in the sewing room getting one of the three tops I have cut out done and perhaps doing a bit more reading. Must remember not to read all my books or I will have nothing to take to the cabin.


Using up leftovers for meals and trying to stay out of stores has been my main goal this week and so far seems to be working out well. However tomorrow I need to get some cash for our trip, pick up some OTC meds, and just a few groceries (most of what we will be taking I already have in the cupboard, freezer, fridge or garden).


Getting really excited to have this break, only problem is I am not sure if the cabins have WIFI. I could really be out of touch for the week. Hmmm, wonder if I should make the vehicle a WIFI hotspot once again?????


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Getting ready for a trip is exciting...I make lots of lists...Sometimes being without wi-fi is okay...but might make the time pass slower....
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete