Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Monthly Goals

Time for my monthly goals again. I do hope that I do better this month then last month.

1.  Sew skirt.

2. Sew tops.

3.  Finish rug.

4.  Sandwich that darn quilt.

5.  Have 16 no spend days.

6.  Harvest and process the garden.

7.  Get new computer set up once I get it. Hopefully this week.

If I finish those goals I may add a few more. We will be gone to a cabin in the woods for a week so I am planning on getting as much done as possible before we leave. Wish me luck!


Project declutter will continue this month. I am hoping to remove or recycle at least another 150 items.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. 150 items! My goal is one a day and sometimes that's a struggle. I might just have to set my bar a little higher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. Enjoy your trip.
    xx

    ReplyDelete