Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Round Up

Well, I have spent most of today getting ready for our vacation. I need to ask why it is so important to us women to have our homes spotless before we leave?


As you can gather that is what I have been doing and between cleaning binges I have been packing. Sure hope we can fit everything in our vehicle. It's at times like this I really miss our larger Buick and all the packing room. Still I hope to get everything into the vehicle and be on our way by 11:30 tomorrow morning. Harvey thinks it will be about a 4 hour journey (I figure a bit longer) and we should arrive just at check in time.


I don't think there is WIFI available so I will have to fill you all in when we get home in a week.


I am so looking forward to the peace and quiet of a National Park, not cooking (Harvey is going to be BBQ master or we will eat out), lazy sleep in days, enjoying nature, and just being.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. I will see you all in a week or so.


God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Jackie, have a WONDERFUL trip! You certainly deserve some peace, quiet and down time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday Jackie. I'm the same and like to leave my house pretty clean when we go away, so that when we get back I can concentrate on laundry and getting back to normal, rather than clearing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your holiday and safe journey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many years ago when I hurt my back the first time, the Doc told me to go home and go to bed...I did but not before I caught up on laundry, bought groceries and cleaned the house. Have a wonderful time.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete