Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Round Up

Well, I have spent most of today getting ready for our vacation. I need to ask why it is so important to us women to have our homes spotless before we leave?


As you can gather that is what I have been doing and between cleaning binges I have been packing. Sure hope we can fit everything in our vehicle. It's at times like this I really miss our larger Buick and all the packing room. Still I hope to get everything into the vehicle and be on our way by 11:30 tomorrow morning. Harvey thinks it will be about a 4 hour journey (I figure a bit longer) and we should arrive just at check in time.


I don't think there is WIFI available so I will have to fill you all in when we get home in a week.


I am so looking forward to the peace and quiet of a National Park, not cooking (Harvey is going to be BBQ master or we will eat out), lazy sleep in days, enjoying nature, and just being.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. I will see you all in a week or so.


God bless.

4 comments:

Jusmom1 said...

Jackie, have a WONDERFUL trip! You certainly deserve some peace, quiet and down time!

johnnyjumpsup said...

Have a wonderful holiday Jackie. I'm the same and like to leave my house pretty clean when we go away, so that when we get back I can concentrate on laundry and getting back to normal, rather than clearing it up.

Mum said...

Enjoy your holiday and safe journey.
xx

Love Bears All Things said...

Many years ago when I hurt my back the first time, the Doc told me to go home and go to bed...I did but not before I caught up on laundry, bought groceries and cleaned the house. Have a wonderful time.
Mama Bear