Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Monthly Update

It is time for an update on how well I did with my monthly goals. But first something a bit more relaxing.

The sunset from the pier across from our cabin at Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park.


1.  Sew skirt.  Done

2. Sew tops.  Done

3.  Finish rug.  Done

4.  Sandwich that darn quilt.  Not done

5.  Have 16 no spend days.  Done

6.  Harvest and process the garden.  Done and will continue with this again this month

7.  Get new computer set up once I get it. Hopefully this week.  Pretty much finished just need Kris to put on the finishing touches and I have a couple of bookmarks yet to find.

So I didn't really do too badly.


This month I managed to remove another 178 items from my home. Hopefully there will be more leaving next month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, that is an impressive ticked off list. I think that I need to embrace the idea of a monthly goal list. I have been using a weekly list but find that a touch constrictive, if the sun shines I want to be outside walking not beavering away at my to do list. Love the view from your cabin, I could gaze at it for large chunks of the day, just as I do to my mountain, that is why my craft room is at the other side of my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good month for you and a holiday too. Well done, especially on the decluttering front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More or less all ticks there - well done. Now finish that darn quilt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete