Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Normality Reigns

Things are pretty much back to normal on the old homestead, or at least as normal ad things can be with a deconstructed basement.

I am slowly getting used to using my tablet to post with. I am heful that all the data from the old computer can be transfered to the new one. I am also hopeful that I will get a desktop up and running very soon.

I am back to working on my various projects with a chance of getting them completed.

Harvesting is moving along. Amazingly while the hail storm during the flooding did not set the veggie garden back very much. While the garden is not as prolific as other years, we are still getting fresh produce. There has even been a bit of freezing happening.

Still the damage in the basement was extensive and there will be a tightening of the frugal belt come the fall (which seems to be arriving very quickly). I am going to make absolutely sure I get the most bang for my buck and use up everything I possibly can stretching my food dollar as much as possible.

Off to do some more project work.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment