Friday, May 18, 2018

Frugal Friday

It is the end (well kind of) of another week here at the old homestead. Now what did I do that was frugal this week.

1. The furnace was turned way down for quite a few days. It was so hot that it almost felt like mid summer.

2.  All leftovers are being used up. Amazing to me is that nothing has been tossed this week.

3.  Followed my grocery list exactly. Used a couple of coupons to get the price down even more.

4.  Hung clothes on the line (Monday was one of our very warm days).

5.  Cleaned house using items on hand, and I am actually using some cleaning supplies up. I eventually want to make a few of my own.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant money saving tips that most people could easily follow and save money. My motto is if you're not wasting than you're saving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. I think my grandma's waste not want not practices are finally taking root and becoming second nature.

      God bless.

      Delete