Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursdy Tidbits

Our second Prayer Shawl Ministry was held today. There was only two of us, but we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We started with prayer, knit or crocheted for awhile and then discussed a few thoughts and feelings we had towards the direction our parish is moving. Both of us decided that we will just keep our heads down and do whatever our priest says, because in 6 or so years (perhaps less) we will have a new priest with different ideas.

Other than the meeting I did my weekly shop. I managed to stick to my lists, and really did not spend much over what I thought I would. It seems as if the price of groceries changes almost daily. With the cost of fuel rising I can see some high prices looming ahead of us. It will just mean that I will have to get a bit more creative when making meals and finding deals.

Now I am watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and writing this post. Soon I will take my calcium tablets and crawl beneath the blankets with my ereader. 

Tomorrow is another day and one I hope will see me pull out the sewing machine (or at least find it in the sewing/craft room) and get a bit of sewing completed. I have been neglecting those projects a touch.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment