Monday, October 21, 2024

Menu Monday

 


I could not get back on to post this weekend. I spent most of it planning some projects, doing some extra cleaning, and helping Harvey try and get the yard ready for winter. I think we are almost there now, just a few things left to bring in or cover. 

Once again it is time to post my menus for the week. Heck it is almost time to make next month's menus out. Now that will be interesting as I am planning to do a couple of days of batch cooking. 


Monday

Cream of Asparagus Soup (which I made from the woody parts of the asparagus, just saved them up in the freezer until I thought I had enough) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.


Tuesday

Leftover pork from Sunday made into a casserole. I will also make a salad to go with this.


Wednesday

Hotdogs, baked beans and the salad that is leftover.


Thursday

Leftover casserole from Tuesday and I will add some extra veggies to it (should be able to mix them in).


Friday

Pancakes.


Saturday

I have a bag of leftover chicken in the freezer and I think I will make a chicken pot pie or instead of ham make a quiche from it. That will give us a couple more days of meals as well. Probably stick those into containers and have them later next month.


Sunday

I plan on making a potato and ham casserole which will give us enough for another meal (and a lunch) next week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment