1. Harvey cut the vents in the floors to save the hours on our bill from the heating people. He only has one left to cut.
2. Managed to use up all leftovers this week, with no waste. I did make a tinfoil meal for Kris to have when he comes home.
3. Combined errands to save wear and tear on our vehicle.
4. Turned down the heat in our bedroom the last two nights as it has been warmer out. I will probably be turning it down a bit more tonight.
5. Using up the orphan skeins of yarn plus any leftovers to make socks. Anything left from this project will be used to make a warm many coloured blanket.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.