Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Roundup

Thought I would share a few pictures from this week on the old homestead.

My anniversary roses. I am actually amazed that they are still alive today.

The finished vest. Not bad, but I can tell it has been awhile since I knit this pattern. I may have to make another one in a blue colour just to keep my hand in.

Once again I have a winery in one corner of my kitchen. Oh well it keeps Harvey happy and busy and considering that he has been kind of depressed lately seeing him want to do something is awesome.

The summer tunic top, just needs a good pressing and it will be put in the closet to be worn next summer.

I collected some of the leftover sock yarn and partial balls of worsted. I am going to be knitting socks for awhile. Those are the only things that seem to be keeping my feet warm this winter. One can never have too many socks.....right! It also allows me to use up all those leftovers I seem to collect. No wasting which saves money and keeps me busy.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.



1 comment: