Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

Still pretty darn cold out, so I am once again drinking copious amounts of tea, and hot chocolate. Looking out the window one would not think it's as cold as it is, but hopefully a warm up comes again soon. Even a couple of days help with the "stuck in the house and hibernate" syndrome that hits every January.

Mass today was handled by our two elementary schools. The children are always so cute and try their very best. One little kindergartener sang extra loud to make up for her brother who wouldn't sing at all. However once again our priest over talked his homily and I could see the children and adults starting to tune him out. I think we might have been a bit spoilt over the past twelve years by having priests that gave wonderful homilies that were neither too long or too short.

Talked to Kris today, and he says he is getting tired of the cold as well. I am just so happy that he sounds well. He told me he had met up with a friend a couple of weeks back and they had supper together. Makes me feel as if he is not all alone in the big, bad, city.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment