Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Days After The Storm

Well it looks as if we are in for nicer weather for the next little while and I even managed to get out of the driveway and down the street with our Enclave. I did get a bit scared as I turned into the driveway of the church offices, but managed to make it through without getting stuck.

Here are a few pictures of the aftermath of the storm in our yard.

Two hours of Harvey snow blowing got our front yard pretty much cleaned out.

This was the lovely snow drift hanging over our front door from the roof. It is slowly melting away with the sunny weather we have now been getting. However the wet does freeze and makes our going down our front steps a bit treacherous. Almost fell this morning.

The sun felt so nice it made me thing of gardening! So I gathered together a few of the seeds I have collected over the last few weeks.

Still have to get a few more, and plan on getting started planting them in some pots I have in the house shortly. Sure saves money having starters of my own rather than buying new ones and I know exactly how they have been grown.

I need to pick up some dirt, but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you all my new garden plants getting ready to grow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment