Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I Promised....And Menus for Next Week

I promised you all a picture of me as a camel..... Well here it is.

So here I am, believe me when I say I have a hump on my back!!!! Didn't manage to get a picture of that though.

On to more mundane matters... Our menus for supper for next week. Please forgive me if I just post the main course at times.

Sunday

Pork Loin Roast, Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Carrots. I made rice pudding for dessert.

Monday

Sloppy Joes and Coleslaw.

Tuesday

Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans.

Wednesday

Leftover Pork Roast made into a stir fry served over rice

Thursday

Leftover Chicken made into Chicken Tetrazzini. Served with salad.

Friday

Baked Fish, Oven Fries and Leftover Salad.

Saturday

We will either be eating out in the big city with our youngest or having leftovers from the week. It all depends on the weather.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: