Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Pictures......

I will probably bore everyone with more pictures of our play over the next few days.

Actually, even though I complained about the effort and time spent doing the practicing, and the at times unfair treatment people received I did enjoy myself. Just getting old and crotchety I guess.

So here goes.....

Pictures of our pit band.

An extremely musically talented group of people.

Next will be Susan..... She has done our sound for what seems like forever and does a smashing job of it.

Dustin, as King Solomon. Dustin always gets the lead rolls as he sings like an angel.

Tomorrow should be my last play post. I may even post a picture of me as a...... camel. Harvey had to come back to the church last night just to take it.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment