Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stormy Sunday

It seems as if March will never warm up or stop snowing.

This is what it looked like out the door this afternoon.

It has been snowing and blowing pretty much all day. This made it the perfect day to stay in and do some baking.

First I made a loaf of bread with my bread machine. No picture however as Harvey dug into it almost as soon as it left the pan.

Then I moved on to Unbaked Cookies.


I have lots of raisins for some odd unknown reason so next on my list was Buttertart Bars.


Last but not least I decided that I better start using up some of those dried cherries. So I made these Oatmeal Cherry Cookies. They are so good, even Harvey likes them so definitely a keeper. Thank you Martha!


It is still snowing and blowing outside (the forecast is for at least 10 cm by tomorrow morning, probably more) so I think I will visit some blogging friends and then curl up with another book or my knitting.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.... Happy St. Patrick's Day.

God bless.








1 comment: