Monday, February 2, 2015

Menu Monday

February is here, that means only a few more weeks of winter weather (at least I hope).

Monday

Homemade Pizza.

Tuesday

Leftover Pork Roast, just not exactly sure made into what.

Wednesday

Leftover Pizza (if there is any). If there isn't Spaghetti and meat sauce. I will freeze the leftovers to be used a day next week when I am working.

Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday.

Friday

Tuna Casserole.

Saturday

Chili and toast (leftovers will be packaged up to use next week)

Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn or peas.

There you have it my plans for this week. Lunches will be the usual leftovers or sandwiches, with the occasional egg breakfast brunch thrown in.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up, not too far behind. I enjoy reading your menu each week. I try to cook a crockpot of soup and maybe some beans or peas each week along with cornbread. Honey Bear eats off of that at lunch and dinner most days. Then maybe something a little special on the weekend. We had Pizza on Friday night (used to be our regular menu item until I went on this diet. This was just the second time since August)....then Salmon on the grill Saturday night with baked potato and slaw.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete