I have spent much of the week scanning Kurt's pictures in order to burn them to a DVD. I was finished this morning so this afternoon I set about doing just that. Got the DVD's burned. Then I went downstairs to find the next set, our daughter's photo albums to start those......
I was wrong, there are still lots of photos of Kurt that could be done. Guess I will have to start the next series of his photo's next week.
On the other hand I have finished a bit of knitting. The items need to be sewn up yet, but here they are.
So as you can see I have been using up those partial balls of yarn. Hopefully more will be used up over the next week.
Now for how I did on my goals this month.
1. Organize kitchen. I have to move things around to have room to store my new appliances. For the most part this is done. I do have a couple of things I would like to finish organizing (recipes for one) but they will have to wait until my picture scanning is done.
2. Work on unfinished projects (this seems to be a reoccurring theme). Worked on the angel cross stitch and completed it. Started the Dragon cross stitch and am slowing getting through it.
3. Copy and organize more recipes. Slowly but surely all those
binders of recipes is disappearing and a nicely organized recipe shelf
or two is evolving. Done. I have a couple more binders and some loose pages to get through hopefully what is left can be finished very soon. Well at least once the picture scanning is over with.
4. Work on scanning all those loose pictures in containers and files. Worked on this and I am slowly getting things done. It is going to take a couple of months so this will be an ongoing challenge for the next while.
5. Work on at least one quilt. (notice the "at least one", gives you
a hint that there could be a few more that need working on.... More of
those unfinished projects). Worked on during the cloudy days, but need to continue with this.
Overall not too bad, but I will be continuing with a few of these next month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.