Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Project Updates

Really, I honestly have been working on my various projects. I have knitted a pair of mittens, a pair of slippers and I am half way through a head band. I worked on my dragon cross stitch and even done some sewing. I just have no pictures to post.

The project I have seemed to spend the most time on this past week is scanning pictures into the computer.

I have actually managed to go from two plastic boxes of loose pictures to one. Then I found this one.

This box contains older pictures from my parents albums. I may be asking relatives for help in figuring out a few of them.

I have also spent much of the last few days praying for my Uncle Ed.

Uncle Ed is in the last stages of Alzheimer's and the family is sitting vigil at his bedside right now. Uncle Ed is married to my favorite Aunt (Dad's sister) and I have always thought of him as a kind and gentle man. My heart goes out to the family and it makes it difficult to think of anything else. If you have it in your heart could you say a prayer for him and the family.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. {{{{ JACKIE }}}}..I was thrilled to see that you came to see me. The blogging world has grown so much and I get lost from my old friends...always so glad when I find them again.
    Please know that I just sent up a prayer that your uncle will go peacefully and for strength and comfort for you and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie ... my condolences on your family's loss. Praying for comfort and strength for you all.

    ReplyDelete