I have fallen a bit behind posting so first off I will post some pictures of my on going projects.
I have a pair of pink slippers on my needles now.
1. Organize kitchen. I have to move things around to have room to store my new appliances. Partially done, will continue once Harvey gets the cupboard doors up in my new storage area.
2. Work on unfinished projects (this seems to be a reoccurring theme). Worked on the angel cross stitch and completed it.
3. Copy and organize more recipes. Slowly but surely all those
binders of recipes is disappearing and a nicely organized recipe shelf
or two is evolving. Done.
4. Work on scanning all those loose pictures in containers and files. Not even started as painting seemed to take up much of the space I needed (the scanner was not hooked up).
5. Work on at least one quilt. (notice the "at least one", gives you
a hint that there could be a few more that need working on.... More of
those unfinished projects). Worked on during the cloudy days, but need to continue with this.
Hmmm, not to good this month hopefully next month will be better.
Goals for February are as follows.
1. Scan those pesky pictures.
2. Declutter at least another 100 items from the house.
3. Work on dragon cross stitch (another unfinished project from many, many years ago). There really isn't that much left to do and I got all the floss ready to go. Except for the white, I may need to purchase this as for some reason I used it all up on the angel.
4. Work on quilt and get the top finished.
So there you have them. I hope to get everything completed this month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.