Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

The weather has been so changeable lately that I have not been getting out much.

Today though I did go and visit an old friend and we had a lovely visit getting caught up on all the news in both our families. I have promised to visit again in a few weeks as my friend is very much housebound, something I did not know until very recently.

This not getting out is helping me a great deal in getting my goals for this month done. I was a bit worried I would not get all the pictures scanned in but the way things are moving along I might just manage to do so by the end of the month after all.

These two boxes were full of pictures and now I am almost at the point that the pictures could all fit in one box. I am hoping to be even further ahead by the weekend. I may even have some DVD's burned and ready to give Kurt and Kris!!!

Harvey and I talked and perhaps the most important things we have are our photo albums. Eventually I want to scan them all into the computer, burn DVD's and store them in our safety deposit box as well as give copies to our sons. I never want to lose the pictures we have of Krista or the boys growing up and this seems to be the best way of going about that.

Frugality wise things are the same as always. I cooked the Baked Spaghetti in our electric roaster oven and it turned out very nicely. Now that I know this, just by adding a bit of time to the cooking I can use this appliance a bit more often and perhaps save a bit on electrical costs.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment