Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Recipe Wednesday

I tried a new recipe yesterday that I want to share with all of you. It is a very simple take on Shepherd's Pie.

Leftover Pork Casserole

leftover pork (I used 2 1/2 cups diced pork leftover from Sunday)
1 package frozen mixed vegetables (I used about 1 cup of frozen corn, 1 cup of frozen green beans and 1 1/2 cups frozen carrots)
1 can mushroom soup
leftover mashed potatoes

Cook vegetables. Mix with leftover meat and soup. Place meat mixture in a casserole. Top with the leftover mashed potatoes. Bake at 350 degree for 45 min to 1 hour.

This was hearty and filling and I even have leftovers for tomorrow night.

This is what was left from our meal, I did not manage to get a picture before Harvey decided to dig in.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment