Friday, June 3, 2016

Frugal Friday

I can not believe we are into June already. Where did May disappear to?

1.  Walked every day that we did not have rain. Free exercise.

2.   Baked bread in my new machine once, going to do it again tomorrow.

3.   Used up various leftovers in the fridge for another meal.

4.   The air conditioner has been off more then it has been turned on. It has been pretty cool here over the past week.

5.  Combined errands to save gas and wear and tear on the vehicle.

6.   Harvey is trying to brew his own beer. Once done the cost will be fifty-seven cents a bottle. Much less expensive than purchasing it. The price will go down as well because he needed to buy the bottles this time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. We're off to a bbq this afternoon so no cooking for me today. Mind you we are taking the beer so I don't suppose this is frugal. I'll think of another. I know - I didn't buy flowers this week but have picked flowers from our own garden. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete