Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday Roundup

I have promised you all a picture of some finished projects for awhile now. Here are the 4 tops that I managed to finish over the last week or so.

All very simple patterns, and they turned out not too badly adding a bit of colour to my wardrobe.

I even managed to cut out another skirt and a top today before I headed to the birthday tea. I hope to get another top or perhaps even three cut out tomorrow.

Other then that I have no other finished projects to show you. I do hope to have the quilt done on Tuesday (well at least sandwiched and ready to quilt) and will post a picture of the finished product as soon as it is ready.

It has been raining so much over the last few days that staying in and working on projects is not a problem at all.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment