Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

The sun shone all day today, however it really didn't get too warm.

I ended up not going to the school to help the children with their sewing. The teacher got a bit confused on the day (I guess yesterday was the day she really wanted me....it's the end of the year so it is understandable). I may get there on the last day of school, we will see.

Not going did enable me to get more work and more of my errands done though, which is a very good thing.

Grocery shopping for a week of fresh fruits and vegetables, paying those nasty bills, and getting pet supplies were all accomplished very early. I then did a small amount of sewing. Still not finished the last top however. Tomorrow should see it done, except for the embroidery or fancy work on the yoke.

I have a feeling that next month is going to be tight. We don't have any big bills coming due, but we do need to build up the bank account once again. I will be doing most of my shopping from the freezers, cupboard, fridge and hopefully the garden for the first couple of weeks. I also hope to cut our water and power bills by a little. Those are at least bills I can control, the rest are set and a bit harder to cut down. I may see about removing a few channels from the dish however that could add up to a big savings over the next while. We have the android box and can watch most movies on that.

I hope to have some pictures of my finished projects on Saturday. I may even manage to get the quilt sandwiched on the weekend.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment