Thursday, June 30, 2016

How Did I Do

1. Finish the quilt (a carry over from last month).  Not touched this month at all. I hope to get it done completely next month.

2.  Continue working on the rug. Perhaps even finish it.  Rug should be finished in a couple of weeks.

3.  Sew the three skirts I cut out last month.  Done

4.  Sew the four tops I cut out last month.  Done

5.  Try for 20 no spend days this month.  I actually made 21 no spend days this month, so not bad at all.

6.  Cut out 2 more tops.  Done.

7.  Cut out another skirt.  Done

I am finding it much easier to work on the rug while Kurt is home visiting, which is why the quilt has been laid aside.

Last month (or perhaps I should say this month) another 35 items were given to various second hand stores or in the case of a few items buttons and zippers removed and cut into rags to be used around the house.

I will post my new goals tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.
 

3 comments:

  1. too my mind you have done a lot this month......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did accomplish a lot. I find that if I make a weekly goal to like work on a project, then I am more likely to follow through.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good month Jackie. Well done.

    ReplyDelete