Friday, July 1, 2016

A New Month Arrives

The days, weeks and months are whizzing past. Time no longer seems to stand still as it did when I was younger. Instead it has grown wings and flies by so very quickly that I just don't know where it has disappeared to. I want to grab the hands of time and hold them back.

Anyhow, on to my goals for this month.

Once again I have quite the list of goals to accomplish this month.  I do hope to manage to get more done this month than last month.

1.  Sew skirt.

2.  Sew tops.

3.  Finish quilt (no more putting this off).

4.  Finish rug (getting pretty darn close to being done).

5.  I would like to have 21 no spend days this month.

6.  Declutter my closet.

7.  Declutter my drawers.

8.  Start a few Christmas gifts.

9.  Cut out two more tops.

10. Cut out a dress pattern I have been putting off.

Some of these are already close to being finished, some I need to start on. I hope to get all of them done and perhaps even start a few that are not listed. Just have to knuckle down and concentrate.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. wow...that is quite a goal list for only 1 month...I have faith that you will get them all done..now, me...I seldom make a goal list...maybe I should start doing that...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete