Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Around The Garden

Some pictures of the garden.

The cherry trees are loaded and the fruit is ripening already.

My perennial bed is blooming nicely.

The coleus is growing nicely. I love the pale green, it is a colour I have not planted before.

Two of the three hanging baskets. I love vinca vine. It will grow right to the ground.

My impatient's are beginning to form the waterfall in the corner. My mini roses are getting larger.

My poor begonias took a bit of a beating when it was really windy. Some of the branches broke off reducing them to about 1/2 the size. Still look pretty darn good though. Another mini rose, this one cream in colour.

The fuchsia is beginning to fill out the container.

Calibrachea filling out this planter on the railing.

The sky is getting black.

It is time to batten down the garden for our next storm.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour of your colourful garden. Stay safe.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks beautiful...
    we are so hot here and winds most every day,,,but it's a great summer.

    ReplyDelete