Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Day Of Rest

Today we stopped working on the flood damage. Harvey had tickets to his beloved Roughriders and so worked for just a couple of hours this morning.

Me, well I had plans to get some baking and cleaning done. I did manage the cleaning, and even have some herbs in the dehydrator. However once I sat down in my favorite chair for a rest.....I fell asleep. I didn't wake up until it was almost supper time. Bad me. However I do feel a bit more refreshed and hopefully tomorrow will see the end of the clean up and we can start sanitizing and rebuilding.

Tonight I plan on making some more cord for my rug and get closer to being finished this project.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. It was probably your body telling you that you needed to rest after all the stress of the flooding. I'm glad you're feeling refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, listen to your body, you needed that rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have a good week coming up...we are hoping for a little cooler weather...we've broken several heat records so far this summer....whew

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have needed the rest. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete