Thursday, July 28, 2016
1. Waited an extra day before going shopping for the up coming week.
2. Made 3 meals out of leftovers from previous weeks, thus cleaning out the fridge freezer a bit.
3. Sold one of the board games I had decluttered (the other 7 were donated).
4. Dehydrated herbs for use this winter. Still have more to do.
5. Froze yellow and green beans for use this winter. The garden did not produce as much this year as other years, but I am grateful for what we have managed to put aside for the winter.
6. Regular frugal happenings for washing and drying, as well as using up every last bit of what we have.
Kris made it home finally. He was stuck in a meeting until 6 which caused him to be later getting home than usual. It seems there have been quite a few changes at his job. The lady that was in marketing with him resigned a couple of weeks ago so he is doing his job and hers, 2 salesmen resigned last week and today his boss resigned for a new job with SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance). I guess the meeting was about starting to hire new people to take their places. We don't have to worry about Kris being laid off for awhile as he is desperately needed at this point in time.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.