Friday, July 22, 2016
1. Spent some time harvesting herbs and drying them for this winter.
2. Picked green and yellow beans as well as peas. The peas are just enough for our meal on Sunday, but the beans will be blanched and frozen tomorrow.
3. Got a "voucher" from Costco for a bit of money.
4. Dried all loads on the line, even the towels. I told Harvey he could stand crunchy towels for the length of time I can use the clothes line.
5. I only bought the necessities when I went shopping.
6. Got my Visa bill today (it will be paid in full) and I noticed that my cash back is the highest it has ever been and it has only been 6 1/2 months. Should have enough cash back to buy a couple of Christmas gifts this year.
Tomorrow I will blanch the beans, go through some of my books and list them on a few of the garage sale sites. Hopefully I can make a bit of extra cash.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.