Friday, July 15, 2016

Mid Month Update

I am afraid I have fallen behind in my goals for this month. I do hope to get started on them again after next week, but that does not give me much time to finish many of them.

1.  Sew skirt.  Not started as of yet.

2.  Sew tops.  Not started yet.

3.  Finish quilt (no more putting this off).  Not started.

4.  Finish rug (getting pretty darn close to being done).  Working on whenever I get a chance.

5.  I would like to have 21 no spend days this month.  I am up to 12 no spend days, but hope to extend this during the remainder of the month.

6.  Declutter my closet.  Done

7.  Declutter my drawers.  Done

8.  Start a few Christmas gifts.  I made a list, but that is as far as I have gotten.

9.  Cut out two more tops.  Not done.

10. Cut out a dress pattern I have been putting off.  Not done.

I have managed to declutter a few more items, and believe me after all the moving we needed to do with the flood I will be doing a great deal more.

So far this month I have recycled or donated (mostly donated) 58 more items. Pretty sure I can add to this total.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you've done pretty well considering all of the problems with the flooding. Good luck getting more done during the remainder of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done super well considering all that you have been through.

    ReplyDelete