Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thrifty Tuesday

I am writing this post from my tablet and do not have access to all my lovely pictures. Kind of miss my Thrifty is cool.

Today I found some old sheets on a cupboard shelf in the basement. Some will be folded back up to be used on the futon when Kurt comes home to visit. The remaining two will be cut up into rags. Something I am finding myself very short of lately.

Harvey and I were also very thrifty in doing our own clean up after the flood, and it is a good thing we were. There seems to be more wrong then we first thought with how the basement was built. I will fill you all in tomorrow. This is going to cost a pretty penny.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Oh NO! I hope it turns out to be not as bad as you think! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably worse if anything. I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do hate those kind of surprises...we've done it so much...think something is going to be a good clean-up and then, something bad raises it's ugly head...
    hoping it won't cost as much as you are thinking....

    ReplyDelete