Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Thrifty Tuesday

I have already changed my menu for the week. It seems some smoked sausage got pushed back to the rear of the fridge and it really needed to be used.

There wasn't enough on its own for a meal for the two of us, but with the help of an onion, some green peppers from the garden and some thin slicing I managed to make a meal. Kind of a pepper and sausage saute. Filled us up perfectly and there is enough left for Hubby to have some for his lunch tomorrow.

This means that what I had packaged up and put in the freezer to use today will be used for another meal down the road (probably later this week).

I found some rather scratchy yarn a few weeks ago and as my bath puff is getting worn out I made some spa type cloths. I hope they lather just as well. If they do I may make a few more. I will post a picture of them later this week. I do know they should last much longer and cost just a fraction of what a new puff would cost.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment