Friday, July 8, 2016
1. Used lettuce from the garden to make salads this week, along with a cucumber or two from the same place.
2. Managed to go without air conditioning for two full days and two half days (wish it could have been more).
3. Shopped for the bare necessities this week and plan on doing the same the rest of the month (pantry, freezers, and garden should see us through).
4. Working on unfinished projects is keeping me busy. Reading books from the library instead of downloading free or almost free books is also saving us cash.
5. The usual frugalities are still being kept. Love drying all the clothes on the line, baking bread, and picking from the garden.
Hubby says that the beans are ready to have the first picking. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.