Monday, June 20, 2016

Menu Monday

Kurt phoned home last night to wish his dad a Happy Father's Day and just happened to inform us that he will probably be home on the 25th of this month. It seems that if the teachers have completed everything they need to do for the end of the year, they can head out on their various holidays. This could necessitate a bit of a change to my menu plans, but hopefully not to big a change.

Monday

Leftover ham and as I have some leftover puff pastry (as well as regular pastry) I think I might have a go at making some pasties. There should be enough for a couple of meals once I am done.

Tuesday

Leftover pork made into a casserole.

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night.

Thursday

I will be using up the container of chili I have frozen. Served over pasta.

Friday

Trout, rice and a nice tossed salad.

Saturday

BBQ hot dogs, tin foil potatoes and carrots, and perhaps any leftover salad.

Sunday

Hopefully ham (I need to find one on sale), rice, and green beans.


There we go another week of menus, and I can see by my calendar I am going to have to do a bit more menu planning before the end of the month.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. ummm....we love little meat pies with puff pastry...and chili over baked potatoes, with cheese and green onions on top...
    so glad your boy is coming home..is he married ?

    ReplyDelete