Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

For some odd and unknown reason I woke up at 5 am this morning and was unable to go back to sleep. I don't think that there is anything bothering me, but one never knows what is going on in their subconscious.

Getting up early did enable me to get lots done before the day got too hot, and before I went to visit my friend. I am really glad that I took the time to go and see her. For the first time ever she did not seem to be her happy self and she told me that the constant pain she is in is finally getting to her. The doctor prescribed antidepressants and they seem to working a bit, but she is getting frustrated with not being as active as she used to be.

Her husband gave me a tour through their garden and while we were standing by my car thanked me for coming to visit. He said J was always so much better when she had company and I promised to come again soon. I think I will call in about 2 weeks and take the time to visit her once again.

Rain again last night making today hot and muggy. Right now we are under a severe thunderstorm watch and with the haze in the sky I am pretty sure we will get something. This does not look good for the weekend. Kris is coming home and the boys always go fishing on the Saturday of the Father's Day weekend. The constant daily or nightly rain is going to make the road leading to the fishing hole a sea of mud. Forecast for Saturday is more rain. Oh well perhaps they can bond bottling the beer that should be ready on that day.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: