Friday, June 24, 2016
My frugal wins for this week are.
1. Used some coupons when I was shopping. I don't think I will ever become an extreme couponer, but every little bit does help.
2. Washing was done in the usual frugal manner.
3. Made my own cloths for putting on the mop to wash the walls. Used leftover fabric from my stash. They will need to be tweaked a bit, but did work.
4. Used up leftovers to make 4 meals this week. Twice I pulled out leftover packages of meat from the fridge freezer (I always package up the remains of roast meats) and made two suppers. The leftovers from each of those meals made us supper for another two nights.
5. We managed without air conditioning for two days.
6. No watering of garden as we got another 9/10ths of an inch of rain earlier this week. It also washed the dust off the car. If the weather forecast is correct we will be getting more rain tonight.
7. Printed off two Birthday cards for a Come and Go Tea tomorrow.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.